Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Well, again it has been a while...

I have a new job at Plexis Healthcare which started Oct 13th, 2014. I am under a retainer from Pharmacy Computer Services still so I am still employed by the same company since Sept 26, 2006. I am still a developer but am less hands-on at my current position as an Enterprise Architect. In some ways it is fulfilling when I can allow myself to go into analytical mode like I do when I am coding. One of these days I will start my own business and work my own ours. Jorge Yant has a great thing going with Plexis and that is where I see myself in a few more years.

Camping trip to Horseshoe Bend on the Umpqua (Trish is happy, really)
Trish and I are taking time to enjoy each other with trips on the Harley. We will sometimes just pack a bag and just go to the coast to get away. Then other times we will plan to go to a concert and hit some points along the way. We also like to take camping trips.

2002 Harley Sportster 1200 Custom / 2004 Harley Electra Glide Classic
I am thinking about putting together a couple of blogs for my 2nd love, my motorcycles. I would like to have a history of the changes that I make on the Sportster. I woud also like to have a blog of the trips we take on the Electra Glide.

Greta is happy, really

We purchased a house in 2012 and Greta moved in around the same time. As of now the kids are still living at home but, we're working on making them ready for the real world.

Til next time!

No comments: