Thursday, December 4, 2008

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

I know, the title is cliche...

I get home and find the gate shut so I can't get to the backyard parking; Elizabeth had another friend over (of course, she says they didn't come in the house) knowing we told her "nobody is allowed over unless we are at home." I am getting quite tired of her B.S.

On a good note, I left early (early according to the 10hr days that I have been putting in) from work. I questioned my manager if the required 10hr days applied after our client is now Q.A.ing the new system; he said, "I suppose that it is not required" so I took advantage of the offer to leave early.

Got some interesting news from a co-worker today: he has been offered a new job in Portland; good for him. With all of the uncertainty in the office, I don't blame the action. Although, nobody knows but me... That is why I change the names to protect the innocent.

:)

No comments: